4th Annual Children's Storybook Contest
The 4th Annual Children's Storybook Contest is now open. Submissions will be accepted until March 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm. To submit your story, please submit your story to email@example.com with a completed Official Entry Form.
For a submission to be considered, all entrants must agree to abide by the contest rules and submit a completed Official Entry Form.
1. By submitting to the Contest, the entrant agrees that all rights, except for Moral
Rights (right to have the author’s name attached to the work), to the winning entry
becomes the property of the South Slave Divisional Education Council.
2. All entries must be original works. Plagiarism in whole or in part will result in
disqualification. Entries must not have been previously published.
3. The Contest is open to all youth under the age of 18 residing in the Northwest
4. Entries must be submitted either by a parent/guardian or with the express permission
of a parent/guardian.
5. The Contest will be judged by a panel designated by the South Slave Divisional
Education Council. The decisions of the panel of judges are entirely their own and
are final and binding.
6. The winner will be notified of the results by phone, email, or mail.
7. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
8. For an entry to be accepted, it must be accompanied by a completed Official Entry
Form (available on www.ssdec.net).
9. The South Slave Divisional Education Council reserves the right to modify, in whole
or in part, the winning entry.
10. The prize of $500 will be awarded to the winning entry in the form of a cheque.